Mike Ehrmantraut: You want to know why I didn't take that money? Is that what you're asking? Jimmy McGill: Yeah, that's what I'm asking. Mike Ehrmantraut: Me, personally... I was hired to do a job. I did it. That's as far as it goes. Jimmy McGill: Yeah. Well, I know what stopped me. And you know what? It's never stopping me again.

Mike Ehrmantraut: You want to know why I didn't take that money? Is that what you're asking? Jimmy McGill: Yeah, that's what I'm asking. Mike Ehrmantraut: Me, personally... I was hired to do a job. I did it. That's as far as it goes. Jimmy McGill: Yeah. Well, I know what stopped me. And you know what? It's never stopping me again. Mike Ehrmantraut Quotes, Jimmy McGill Quotes, Better Call Saul Quotes

Mike Ehrmantraut: You want to know why I didn't take that money? Is that what you're asking?
Jimmy McGill: Yeah, that's what I'm asking.
Mike Ehrmantraut: Me, personally... I was hired to do a job. I did it. That's as far as it goes.
Jimmy McGill: Yeah. Well, I know what stopped me. And you know what? It's never stopping me again.